Copy DVD Windows 8-the Best Windows 8 dvd copier and answer to how to copy a DVD in Windows 8
Congradulate on the upgrade to Windows 8. No matter you use the operation system on a top PC or a brand Laptop, Copy DVD Windows 8 dvd copying software designed for Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 allows you to copy DVDs to hard drive, sd card, media stick, USB, portable hard drive, and copy dvds to blank dvd disc ready to play on oridinary TV or send to your friends and families.
Confused about what windows 8 dvd copying software to buy? Copy DVD Windows 8 is the perfect match for Windows 8, Windows 8.1, windows 7, XP….Copy DVD Windows 8 helps you copy protected DVDs (not for distribution use), personal home video DVD to new blank DVD or copy DVD to Windows 8 hard drive. The process to copy dvd in Windows 8.1 is a method to rip, decrypt and burn in one move. just a few mouse clicks and DVD copying on windows 8 will be soon finished.
WithCopy DVD in Windows 8, you are free to choose what to copy exactly, which means you can copy DVD in windows 8 fully with nothing left including menus, titles and languages, or you can selectively copy just a favourite few. The program will automatically sets the best video and audio settings and compress DVD to fit the disc if the size is too large.
Copy DVD Windows 8 supports CD-R/RW, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, DVD-RAM, Double/Dual Layer DVD. see guide to copy dvd on windows 8 below
Here is a simple guide for you to follow:
Step 1: Choose Source:
The source of this DVD copy software can be: DVD disc, ISO image, DVD Folder
Step 2: Choose Target:
You can save your DVD movie as: DVD disc, DVD Folder, ISO Image File
Step 3: Choose copy mode:
You can select the copy mode by clicking “Full Copy” button, “Main Movie”, or “Customize” button.
- Full Copy: Copy the entire DVD-Video discs, DVD-Video images (.iso) or DVD-Video folders, including all the titles;
- Main Movie: Copy the longest title contained in DVD-Video discs, DVD-Video images (.iso) or DVD-Video folders to one DVD disc.
- Customize: Copy the DVD titles, tracks and subtitles you select. Also you can choose chapters by entering the figures (e.g. 2-4) after double clicking on the particular Chapter cell.
1. You can choose to copy the full disc or the main movie.
Step 4: Set options:
You can set some specific options to help you get customized output DVD.
- Remove Menu – This option aims to identify whether the copy will contain the menu. If you check the option, the menu of the source will be removed, and the target DVD will play the main movie directly; if not, the menu will be copied then.
- Skip Menu (Directly play main movie) – This option defines whether to skip menu to play the main movie directly. If you check the option, DVD player will playback the main movie directly without showing the menu; if not, the menu will be shown and wait for your selection.
- Play titles as a loop – You can check this option to let the target DVD play the title you choose as a loop. This option is unavailable when you choose the “Full Copy” mode. And this option must be checked if you choose to remove the DVD menu.
- Remove multi-angle – If the source DVD is multi-angle, you could choose one retained angle you preferred. Also you can choose to retain all angles.
- Remove region code protection – By checking this option, the region code of the source DVD will be removed and the target DVD is compatible with all DVD drives.
Step 5: Start Copy:
Click “Start” button to start the DVD copy operation.